Friday, June 28, 2013

(Finally!) Have Printer Ink


It has been quite some time since I've printed anything from home, even though I’ve wanted to several times. Every time, I have to stop myself and figure out another way to do what I wanted to do -- or just wait -- because I hadn't trekked over to the office supply store to buy printer ink. I wait to buy new ink because it's so expensive. Thank God, my husband finally bought some ink cartridges online (I had no idea you could do that!). He bought some remanufactured HP ink cartridges that were cheaper than new ones.

Either way, having a printer all primed and ready and full of ink and prepared to print has helped me make some money today. I went through all the books on the shelf in my kitchen and on top of my microwave, and then I searched Amazon's Trade-In Store for many of the titles.

The ones that offered a trade-in value, I went ahead and printed the labels for so that I could ship them for free. It really was awesome to have a functioning printer again so I didn’t have to go get them printed at Kinko’s or something.

Needless to say, there are benefits to keeping ink in the printer. Earlier today, my daughter and her friend were playing around online and wanted to print out drawings and I warned her to only print one or two or three. I like to save the ink and not waste it, so it'll be available when I'd like it to be.

Right now, we've got several extra cartridges that my husband went ahead and ordered from the same website. It was good so we won’t run out of ink anytime soon. Regardless, I prefer to read on screen so that’ll help save that precious printer ink for when I really want to use it. Except I guess I can now have it delivered right to my door, so I don’t have to be so stingy.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your post.Comparing price online and offline is a good way to avoid high cost ink cartridges than printer.More over keep in mind They dried out. Later found out that ink cartridges should generally be used at least once per week to keep head jets or ink itself from drying out.
    Waiting for more posts


    Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C7000 Toner Cartridges

    ReplyDelete